25 Gallon High Performance Natural Gas Water Heater
- Non-CFC foam insulation is an energy saving insulation covering the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss while increasing jacket rigidity
- Automatic temperature selection at your fingertips
- Integrated mixing device features an accurate, easy to use hand wheel for adjusting mixed water temperature, a pre-piped stainless steel flexible connector for quick installation as well as optional water connections
- Six year limited warranty on tank, heat exchanger and component parts
Bradley White 25 Gallon High Performance Natural Gas Water Heater
- High Input Combustion System—Generates enough hot water in the first
hour for hot tubs, garden tubs and body sprays in addition to whole house
- High Recovery and First Hour Delivery—When tested to the industry
standard residential first hour delivery procedure, the GX1-55S will deliver
- Helical Fin Flue—Designed to maximize the amount of heat transferred to
water decreasing recovery time. Minimizes air movement in the heater
during standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2™ Total Performance System—Cold water
inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank.
Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build
up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively
engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the
highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the
steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Fully Automatic Controls—Automatic temperature selection at your
fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water
temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.