28 Gallon Lowboy Electric Water Heater
- Includes Vitraglas® lining
- Hydrojet® total performance system
Bradley White 28 Gallon Lowboy Electric Water Heater
- Blanketed & Non-Blanketed Models Available—Non-Blanketed models
(RE120L6, RE230LN6, RE240LN6, RE250LN6) help to decrease overall
installation time and are perfect for new construction applications. Blanketed
models (RE130L6, RE230L6, & RE240L6) provide more installation flexibility
and are ideal for replacement applications.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- Fully Automatic Thermostat Controls—Fast acting surface-mount
thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements—Transfers heat directly
and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment
reducing device that also increases first hour delivery of hot water while
minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides
superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This
formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of
over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank,
reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved
efficiencies, and jacket rigidity. Blanketed models additionally use a supplied
flexible fiberglass insulation blanket.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings
extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.