45 Gallon Lowboy Electric Water Heater
- Hydrojet® total performance system is a cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank
- Vitraglas® lining exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water
- Fully automatic temperature control
Bradley White 45 Gallon Lowboy Electric Water Heater
- DOE—All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or
exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE
Standard 90.1 b (current standard) and the National Appliance Energy
Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective April 16, 2015 which
supercedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Applications—Lowboy models are ideal for installations where space is at a
premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a
- Fully Automatic Controls—Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for
automatic temperature control. Factory-installed sensitive manual reset energy
cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements—Transfers heat directly and
efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases
first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively
engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the
highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the
steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing
the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved
operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.