65 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- Protective magnesium anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service
- Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- 2″ Non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System is a cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank
- Vitraglas® lining and factory installed heat traps
- Six year limited warranty on tank, heat exchanger and component parts
Bradley White 65 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- DOE—All residential storage models meet or exceed efficiency
requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b
(current standard) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of
1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supercedes all
state and local efficiency requirements.
- Fully Automatic Controls—Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for
automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset
energy cutoff for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements—Transfers heat directly
and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Cold water inlet
sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases
first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively
engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the
highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the
steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of the tank,
reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption,
improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections— 3⁄4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings
extend water heater life and eases installation (M-2-120R has 1″ NPT
dielectric waterway fittings).